TEDxEastEnd 2016 location
This year TEDxEastEnd will be held the historic Hackney Empire Theatre. Address: 291 Mare Street, London E8 1EJ
Hackney Empire, 291 Mare Street, London E8 1EJ
- Destination: Hackney Town Hall 30, 38, 48, 55, 106, 236 (24hr), 242 (24hr), 253, 254, 276, 277 (24hr), 394, D6, W15, N38, N55, N106, N253.
By Train/Tube – Oyster Card Zone 2
- Hackney Central (2 mins walk from the Empire) has regular trains linking to the Tube with direct interchanges at Highbury & Islington (Victoria Line), Stratford (Central Line) and West Hampstead and Canada Water (Jubilee Line).
- Bethnal Green (Central Line) is a short bus ride away.
- Hackney Downs and London Fields train stations are 10 minutes walk away with trains going into Liverpool Street.
- Hackney Empire is located within a controlled parking zone. Find out more about public parking spaces on Hackney Council’s website.
Find full information about the accessibility of Hackney Empire on their website: http://www.hackneyempire.co.uk/22/getting-here/access.html